Born in London into a musical family (father Bob Siebenberg drummer in Supertramp and Scott Gorham guitarist in Thin Lizzy), Jesse was around studios and on the road at an early age. By age 12 he was writing and recording his own music and others’ to 2” tape in his dad’s home studio, developing into a multi-instrumentalist/singer/composer/producer.
After attending Berklee College of Music studying film scoring, music production/engineering and composition, at the age of 20 he joined Supertramp playing keyboards, guitars, percussion and vocals on the stage and on all subsequent studio and live albums.
Jesse has recorded, toured and/or performed nationally and internationally with the likes of Supertramp, Lady Gaga, Lukas Nelson and Promise of the Real, A Fine Frenzy, Lissie, Kenny Loggins, Jimmy Messina, Justin Hayward, Billy Preston and others playing drums, bass, keyboards, pedal steel/lap steel/electric/acoustic guitars and as a vocalist. He has performed on Stephen Colbert, Jay Leno, Conan, Jools Holland, Craig Ferguson, Good Morning America, The Early Show, CBS This Morning Saturday Sessions and many other national and international TV promotion, and worked with such producers as Jay Messina (John Lennon, Miles Davis, Aerosmith), Bruce Robb (Mos Def, Macy Gray, Rod Stuart), Lukas Burton (Atomic Kitten, A Fine Frenzy, Dido) and John Alagia (Paul Simon, Dave Mathews, John Mayer) to name a few.
As a producer, he’s worked with artists like Kenny Loggins, Lissie, Timmy Curran, Todd Hannigan, and many more.
In 2007 his debut album, “Undiscovery” was released under Brotheryn Records and is available on iTunes. His new album (working title “Wilderness City” is in set to be released early in the new year.
Jesse joined forces Todd Hannigan in 2002 at Brotheryn Studios in Ojai. Together and separately they’ve produced many projects out of Brotheryn, as well as scoring for film and television. Shortly before 2002, while working on Supertramp’s latest studio album, Jesse met engineer Jason Mariani who eventually became Brotheryn’s third partner. Brotheryn Studios is now one of the premier commercial studios in the greater Los Angeles area. The team won their first grammy for best long form music video for Big Easy Express featuring Mumford and Sons, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros and Old Crow Medicine Show. Recently, Jesse co-produced Kenny Loggins’s new band Blue Sky Riders along with legenddary producer Peter Asher. Loggins and Siebeneberg are currently co-producing their fourth album (a childrens’) together which is due out mid year. Recently, Jesse has joined up with Lukas Nelson and Promise of the Real in the studio and live. The band also scored and appears in Bradley Cooper’s directorial debut and remake of “A Star is Born” co-starring Lady Gaga, releasing in October 2018.
Go to www.brotherynstudios.com for links and bookings.
Credits – Performance, Production, Composition, TV and Film
• Supertramp “It Was the Best of Times” – Guitars, Keyboards, Percussion, Vocals
• Rey Fresco “The People” – Organ, Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar, Percussion, Piano, Glockenspiel, Omnichord
• Supertramp “Slow Motion” – Guitars, Keyboards, Percussion, Vocals
• Todd Hannigan “Volume 1” – Producer, Bass, Clavinet, Guitar (12 String), Drums, Keyboards, Piano, Percussion, Organ, Omnichord, Mixing, Lap Steel Guitar
• Kenny Loggins “All Join In” – Producer, Drums, Bass, Acoustic Guitars, Electric Guitars, Lap Steel Guitars, Keyboards, Percussion, Programming, Vocals (background)
• Hanna-McEuen – Composer “Prayer For You”
• Supertramp “Retrospectacle: The Supertramp Anthology” – Percussion, Vocals (Background)
• Gaia – Lead Vocal “Love Calls Love”
• Jesse Siebenberg “Undiscovery” – Producer, Composer, Engineer, Performer, String Arrangements
• Ben Wise “Beside The Dial” – Percussion
• Kenny Loggins “How About Now” – Producer, Bass, Dobro, Guitar (Acoustic), Drums, Guitar (Electric), Keyboards, Omnichord, Percussion, Vocals (Background), String Arrangements, Programming, Organ, Lap Steel Guitar, Guitar (Nylon String)
• A Fine Frenzy “Bomb in a Birdcage” – Composer “New Heights”, Bass, Drums, Keyboards, Hammond B3, Organ (Hammond), Piano, Lap Steel Guitar
• Escalara “Escalara” – Producer, Drums, Bass, Guitars, Keyboards
• Escalara “Tear Down The Walls- featuring Jake Brown and Travis Barker” – Producer, Bass, Guitars, keyboards, Programming, Percussion
• A Fine Frenzy “A Blue Christmas” – Drums, Guitar (Electric), Percussion, Handclapping, Vocals (Background)
• Lee Koch “Same as Blood” – Producer, Drums, Bass, Keyboards, Guitars, Lap Steel, Dobro, Percussion
• Todd Hannigan “Volume 2: Courtside For the Apocalypse” – Producer, Drums, Guitars, Lap Steel, Keyboards, Glockenspiel
• Crosby Loggins “Time To Move” – Composer “Good Enough” and “You Want To Be With Me”, Composer, Percussion, Vocals (Background), Guitar (Electric), Guitar
• Amy Adams “Never Lookin’ Back” – Producer, Bass, Guitars, Lap Steel, Dobro, Backing Vocals, Percussion
• Various Artists “What Love Can Do” – Producer, Bass, Drums, Dobro, Guitar, Programming, Producer, Organ, Omnichord, Lap Steel Guitar, Keyboards, Guitar (Electric), Guitar (Bass), Guitar (Acoustic), Vocals (Background)
• Jonathan McEuen “Tribute to Jerry Garcia” – Drums/Percussion
• John McEuen “Round Trip: Live in LA” – Drums/Percussion
• John McEuen “String Wizard’s Picks” – Drums/Percussion
• Melali (Film) – Drums, percussion, lap steel, composer
• Quest (film) – Score/composition
• Sliding Liberia (film) – Score/Composition
• Flow (film) – Score/Compsition
• Eagles In The Chicken Coop (film) – Composition
• State of S (film) – Score/Compostion
• Waveriders (film) – Composition, Drums, Lap Steel
• Todd Hannigan “Further Than the Bow” – Composer, Drums, Percussion, Pump Organ, Hammond Organ, Lap Steel
• Shane Alexander “Ladera” – Lap and Pedal Steel, percussion
• Jon Swift – Producer, Drums, Bass, Lap and Steel Guitars, Percussion, Keyboards
• Mumford and Sons, Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeros, Old Crow Medicine Show, Big Easy Express (film) – Engineer
• Blue Sky Riders “Finally Home” – Associate producer, drums, bass, keyboards, steel/electric/acoustic guitars, backing vocals, percussion
• The McEuen Sessions “For All The Good” – Upright bass, pump organ, drums
• Lissie “Back To Forever” – Producer (“Back To Forever”), drums, upright bass, keyboards, backing vocals
• Lissie “Cryin’ To You” (EP) – Producer, drums, keyboards, steel guitars
• Dan Grimm “Average Savage” – Producer, drums, bass, steel/electric/acoustic guitars, keyboards, backing vocals, percussion
• Carolin No “Backstage” – (select tracks “Loveland, I’ll Wait for You, Crystal Ball, Wenn Ich Ein Voglein War” Production, drums, bass, steel guitars, electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, backing vocals, percussion
• Lee Koch “Whole Heart” – Drums, Upright Bass, Electric/Acoustic guitars, Electric/Acoustic lap guitars, Keyboards, Vocals, Percussion, Production
• BRYTE – producer, mixing, instrumentation
• Timmy Curran “Alexander Road” – Producer, Drums, Bass, Keys, Guitars, Backing Vocals
• Carmine Terracciano “Reap What You Sew” – Producer, Mixing, Engineering, Guitars, Keys, Vocals
• John Helm “For You” – Producer, engineering, instrumentation
• Lukas Nelson and Promise of the Real – Steel Guitars, Organ
• “A Star is Born” movie 2018 – steel guitars